Image Map

Monday, March 11, 2013

Making Words With Lucky The Leprechaun

I created a St. Patrick's Day making words mini activity pack.  I wanted to give my students extra practice making words, using the words Leprechaun and Saint Patrick's Day.  This is a quick center activity to allow extra practice and reinforce this skill.  It has been uploaded to my Teachers Notebook store and is only $2.
The first three people to leave a comment will get this making words pack for free...
Have a Marvelous Monday!!

4 comments:

  1. Me! I Love Making Words! Thanks!
    wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love a copy! Perfect for this week!

    rmariemuniz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry my email address is rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

      Delete
  3. Would love to have a copy!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete