Image Map

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Currently....and I'm Done!!

What's up Y'all!! Can you believe that it is already April?  So that means it's time for  Farley's monthly currently!!
Here's mine...
Don't you just love the early morning silence?  That's the time when everyone is still sleeping and you have  few hours of peace and quiet.

I'm loving that after a longggggg 23 months, I am finally finished with my Masters of Education in Administration and Leadership.  The icing on the cake is that I passed the praxis exam when I took it back in July 2013.  WooooooooHoooooooo!!!

Thinking that now that I have my life back I can get back to blogging on a regular basis and begin to put all the ideas in my head down on paper and create some great products for my TN shop and maybe even venture out and open up a TPT shop!

Wanting SPRING BREAK!!! No explanation needed!!

I'm needing some serious sleep!! I have been running on empty for the past two years trying to get my masters completed.

My work hours are from 7:15 to 2:45...but most of the time I don't leave until I after 4.  My last day of school is May 30!!

I'm Out!!!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!

10 comments:

  1. Crystal,
    Congrats on getting that Master's! I got mine finished 3 years ago and I know exactly how much work they are!
    And go ahead and take the plunge into the TpT world! We welcome you with open arms.
    Stacy
    Second Grade Signpost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Hoo! Congratulations on finishing your Master's Degree! You need to go out and celebrate...:) My spring break was last week and this week almost kicked my butt! I am so reay for summer break...:) Have a wonderful weekend!

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing your last Master's class! I know that feeling, it's awesome!
    :) Dana
    Common to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing your Master's Degree! That is exciting stuff. Your blog is really cute. I enjoyed reading your Currently.

    Kim
    http://curriculumandcrayons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!!! That is awesome :) It is so hard, but it is so worth it :) Get some rest, girl, and take some 'me' time to enjoy it :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on finishing your Master's Degree! That is very exciting! I completely understand the need for sleep, I feel the same way and I haven't even been working on a Master's Degree! Hope you get the rest you need! Kristi
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete