Image Map

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I've Been Boo-ed!!!


Vanessa over at Kindergarten Schmindergarten Boo-ed me!!
Thanks Vanessa!! 

Here are the rules:

If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
1.  Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),or freebie(s) that you love!
3.  Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:

http://toristeachertips.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-booed-fun-october-linky.html

And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED! 
4.  Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas!  And while you are there... check out the other great blogs!

Here are some of my favorite October books and activities:
All of my faves come from the ever-so-wonderfully talented Kathy over at First Grade a la Carte .


 My first book that I love is:
Kathy created this great subtraction game to go along with the book.  You can get the ghost erasers from the Dollar Tree or Target for the students to use as manipulatives.
My second favorite book is:

Kathy also created another awesome game for identifying plane shapes and solid shapes to go along with this book.
 I always read this book also:
It sequences the life cycle of a pumpkin. Kathy created a cute pumpkin life cycle activity.

Another great activity that Kathy created is Pumpkin Math:

It's a doubles math fact game. There is also a doubles plus 1 version.  Go check out Kathy's blog and get these great October math and literacy activities.

The Bloggy Buddies that I am Boo-ing are:
Vicky at 
Tracey at
Nancy at  

Sarah at

Jenn at
 Have a wonderful evening!

1 comment: