Image Map

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Main Topic and Key Details

I have spent a lot of time teaching my firsties how to identify the main topic and key details.  So, I was thrilled when my student intern Alicia DiFronzo from USC did her first observation lesson on how to identify the main topic and retell key details of a text. My kiddos rose to the occasion!!   They were so cooperative and remained on task throughout the entire lesson. Even one of my unmotivated students completed his work.  Miss DiFronzo used the the Time for Kids article Masks! Masks! Masks! from our Treasures series.  She created her own graphic organizer and then had our students make their own mask after they completed their graphic organizer. 
 Here are their finished projects:


My babies did their thing with this lesson!! 
A very proud Mama!! 
Hats off to Miss DiFronzo for a job well done in teaching the lesson!!
I hope you all had a Terrific Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment