Image Map

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kohl's Cares & Pop-Up Big Books

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers in blogland!!  Enjoy your special day!!

Don't you just love the Kohl's Cares series.  I have been stalking visiting there website daily wondering when the new series would be out. Well they now have a new set of books and plush.
This set is The Pout-Pout Fish and The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark by Deborah Diesen 
pictures by Dan Hanna
The Pout-Pout Fish is a fun, rhyming picture book about a gloomy fish who discovers that being glum isn't really his destiny.
The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark...Mr. Fish wants to help his friend Ms. Clam when she loses her pearl, but though he’s fast as a sailfish, as smart as dolphin, and as strong as a shark, Mr. Fish has a secret: he’s scared of the dark! Mr. Fish learns that the power of friendship will light the way through the big-big dark.

Aren't they just adorable!!
If your Kohl's is like mine they will fly off the shelves once all the teachers get their hands on them.  So if you are an avid collector like me you may want to make a visit to your local Kohls and get your set!!

Another great find that I discovered was a set of Pop-Up Big Books from Sam's Club.  I couldn't believe it when I saw them and had to grab them up.
They are only $9.88 each! Each book has a fun-filled adventure, with charming colorful pop-ups, and an entertaining, rhyming story...and did I mention they are big books!!




 





I love the vibrant colors and illustrations.  I can't wait to create some fun activities to go along with in these wonderful books.


Well I wanted to take a moment to share some of my great finds this week.
Have a Sensational Sunday and Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment