Made It #1
Student Procedure Frames
I had my student procedures posted on my door, but it was so plain, so I decided to bring some color to the forms by putting them in frames. I took a trip to the Ikea store in Charlotte yesterday and purchased some frames and added a bow to the top.
Supplies needed: Frame, updated procedure cards, ribbon.
Close-up of finished product: Fire Drill Procedures
I have spray painted this table over and over again. This time I decided to use contact paper, it was quick and easy.
Well that's all for now. I have a few more projects to complete. Go link up and show us what you made.I'm Out! Have a Terrific Tuesday!