Image Map

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Monday Made It...A Little Late

What's Up Y'all! Happy MondayTuesday...I'm linking up 4th Grade Frolics  for Monday Made It.  It's crunch time for me and I hope to get my room completed by Friday so that next week all I will have to do is plan and make copies.

Made It #1
Student Procedure Frames
I had my student procedures posted on my door, but it was so plain, so I decided to bring some color to the forms by putting them in frames.  I took a trip to the Ikea store in Charlotte yesterday and purchased some frames and added a bow to the top.
Supplies needed: Frame, updated procedure cards, ribbon.
Close-up of finished product: Fire Drill Procedures

Made It #2
Table Make-over
I have spray painted this table over and over again.  This time I decided to use contact paper, it was quick and easy.
 



Well that's all for now. I have a few more projects to complete.  Go link up and show us what you made.
I'm Out! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Love your procedure cards and they are even cuter framed! I just love your western theme...so cute! The table turned out great...that contact paper looks like real wood! Great job...enjoy finishing up your room. I got a lot done yesterday but have a long way to go...:)

    Blessings, Vicky
    Keep Calm and Imagine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky! My room is already put together...today I will focus on de-cluttering...I have one more cubby to clean out and organize, then I will continue cleaning out my closet.
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Great ideas. I love the procedures charts in frames. Your table looks like real wood... you crafty girl!

    Seems to me that you have earned a break... got any fun plans?

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy,
      Thank you! No rest for the weary!! I have to finish cleaning out my closet. Operation: Organization in full effect. I am trying my best to be super organized this year.

      Delete