Image Map

Thursday, September 27, 2012

First Grade Common Core

Are you implementing the Common Core this year?  Well, I am and let me tell you I have been having a time trying to find activities in ELA and Math and I don't really have the time at the moment to make everything that I need.  So imagine my surprise when I heard about this workbook!!  If you are a First Grade Teacher you have got to check out




This First Grade Common Core Workbook is the largest collection of resources for teaching the Common Core State Standards. This workbook includes over 550 pages of Worksheets, Activity Centers, and Posters that teach all the First Grade English Language Arts Common Core Standards and all the Mathematics Common Core Standards!  They also have a Kindergarten version.  I can't wait to get my hands on this workbook, it is going to make my planning so much easier!!

Lisa over at Learning is Something To Treasure blogged about this awesome Common Core Treasure Resource on Tuesday.  Lisa you Rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment