Image Map

Friday, November 23, 2012

BLACK FRIDAY SALE, Teachers Notebook 3 Day Sale, and a FREEBIE

I am having a 50% off BLACK FRIDAY SALE in my shop today! Then starting Saturday, November 24th and ending at midnight on Monday, November 26th in conjunction with Teachers Notebook, I will be running a 30% OFF SALE for EVERY order.

Teachers Notebook is "giving back" to all its members. Make a purchase from a teacher shop and Teachers Notebook will take off an additional 10% from your ENTIRE ORDER!. With so many shops running sales, you could get up to 55% off!


To show my appreciation and how THANKFUL I am to all of my followers here is a FREEBIE from my Turkey Trot Packet.  Click on the picture to get a copy:
Happy Shopping!!

19 comments:

  1. I love your adorable western theme! I am going to have to check out your store this weekend during the big sale!

    I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I LOVE your site! My classroom is a farm, so all of your clip art and backgrounds remind me a lot of my room :)

    Also, I can't wait to get your freebie. It is perfect! I'm your newest follower and I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. I hope you will check out my blog tomorrow to get more info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Faith,
      Thank you for the award, but I already have the Liebster Award. I appreciate you nominating me! I will still stop by tomorrow.

      Delete
    2. Faith,
      You didn't leave a link to your blog.

      Delete
  3. I found your blog from a Liebster nomination. I'm so happy I've found it, because I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal! Thanks for visiting my site! I just became a follower, so now you are a bit closer to reaching 200!

    Lori
    The Reinspired Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori,
      So glad you had a chance to stop by. Don't be a stranger : ).

      Delete
  5. Hi, I just joined your site and nominated you for the The Liebster Award!! Come on over and check out my blog to see how it all works...good luck on your cute blog and I look forward to hanging out!
    Liz and Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muchas gracias, desde Perú.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, you helped my son learn adding and subtracting without resulting in a massive meltdown

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this worksheet, it helps me a lot!

    ReplyDelete