Image Map

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Turkey Trot: Using a Number Line to Add or Subtract

Happy Saturday Friends!! I have been MIA for a few days now! I am still trying to get better about posting on a regular basis, but as I am sure many of you know life doesn't always allow that!! Anywho!!
My firsties have been working hard to master various strategies to learn how to add and subtract.  We have been working on using the number line. So I created "Turkey Trot" to give them more practice.  I have added this packet to my Teachers Notebook store. Click Here if you would like to  get this packet.
I will giveaway a copy of this file to the first three people who leave a comment. Don't forget to leave your email address.  Well I am off to do a little shopping and enjoy the rest of my weekend!! 
Have a Super Saturday!!

9 comments:

  1. Crystal this is too cute! My kiddos would love this.

    Heather
    heather.byers@saintpaulschool.net
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a copy! My first graders could use this!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love, love a copy my firsties are struggling with this
    Thanks

    First Grade Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops forgot to put my email Crystal
    mrskimwright01@gmail.com

    First Grade Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm number four so I just missed it, but I still wanted to let you know I think it looks great! Love the numbers line idea. :)

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for your comments!! I will be sending you a copy of the file shortly. Cindy just for taking the time time to comment and for being so sweet in sending me a copy of your cowboy scarecrow I will be giving you a copy too. Just send me your email so I can get it to you.
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the gift!!! You are the best! Stop by my place this Monday for a free reindeer craftivity. I'd love to share with you.

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Crystal!

    I just jumped over to check out your blog. So now I am your newest follower! :) I can't wait to see some of the other things that you do in your classroom. I'm always looking for great ideas!

    Happy teaching!
    Carrie
    www.floatingthroughfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! I would love a copy.
    Awiles@aacps.org

    ReplyDelete