Image Map

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Veteran's Day Thinking Maps and a FREEBIE...

Veterans Day is right around the corner so I created a couple of thinking maps to help my students understand the significance and importance of honoring our Veterans on this special day. You can find this item in my TN store. It will be on sale for $1 until Veteran's Day.

Some books that I will use are...

   

   

I am also a Veteran of the United States Army.  I spent 9 years in the military from 1986-1995. 
It was an honor to serve my country.

Here is a Veteran's Day Tree Map FREEBIE...Click on the picture to grab a copy:

Have a Super Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I love your freebie! I'm going to save it for next year. Also, thank you for your service in the US Army. :) I found your blog via TBA. I am nominating you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for all the details.

    What's Working This Year?

    ReplyDelete