Image Map

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Race to Twenty!

Race to Twenty is a cute math game to help students practice number recognition to twenty.  I created this game for my struggling students to master numerals 1-20. I have just uploaded this game to my TN store and it is on sale for $1.40 until Tuesday.
Center Label

Game Board
E can... Statements

Blank Twenty Frame
I will be giving away a copy of this center to the first three people who leave a comment telling what you do to help your struggling students.
Happy Cyber Monday!!! Enjoy your shopping!!

7 comments:

  1. We still have 2 recess for our primary children and one way I help them is keeping them in and working with individually. It's amazing what can happen one on one without any distractions.

    aliciamckee1st@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alicia,
      I will be sending the Race To Twenty pack to you shortly.

      Delete
  2. We do almost everything! Manipulatives, counting with our fingers, tracing numbers and singing songs:)

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rachel,
      The Race to Twenty pack is on the way.

      Delete
  3. Hello! I found your blog from ProTeacher, and it is fantastic! I'm nominating you for a Liebster Award! This is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers. It's a great way to get your name out there. Stop back to my blog to get more information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops, my blog is http://dogdaysofthirdgrade.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. You have such a great theme for your blog! I am hoping you might be interested in joining my Winter Exchange Project! I am new to blogging and this is the first "big thing" I'm trying. Please consider joining along. All the info is on my bog: firstgradecarousel.blogspot.com ~Maria

    ReplyDelete